11/24/2013

Three Favourite Items in My Closet

Everyone has her favourite items in closet. Most girls would like to share their clothes via Facebook or Instagram when they go shopping, travelling and eating. This post is willing to share my clothes with all of you. I have matched the clothes, so it gives people directly visually information.

The legging and sweater are from Guess. Guess is popularity among fashion adults. I know they love the style of Guess. I prefer to buy Guess stuff because they have the relatively inexpensive prices and the best quality.

The sweater is my favourite item because it wears warm due to the ingredients - 46% Polyamide, 42% Viscose Rayon, 12% Angora. 

In winter, thin sweater with cashmere or angora ingredient is the best choice. It keeps warm and looks pretty. In addition, people do not love to wear swollen outfits. They want to make themselves always sex, charming and pretty.

This sweet style sweater will favourite by younger girls. It presents college style and the stripe pattern is the first choice of most people when they go shopping. When I try the sweater, it is so cute and can match any colour jeans. If your neck feels cold in winter, you can decorate a scarf. It may look better. 

Anthoropologie always sells a variety of clothes for their customers, and this sweater that I bought from Anthoro is unique. Its ingredients will make you warm in winter and serve the best quality. The ingredients are 64% Cotton, 16% Nylon, 16% Modal, 4% Cashmere.


Plaid shirt always attract me and this is the one, which I bought from Scotch  and Soda (I have mentioned in the previous post). It shows British style and can reflect personal characteristics. 

The shirt's ingredient is 100% Rayon. It feels soft when you wear or touch it. People can wear the shirt in two ways, but I think they look weird than normal style shirt. Therefore, the shirt pattern and quality are the advantages. 

All those three items should hand wash because of the ingredients. I love to share my lovely clothes with you. I hope you will love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment